1) A Letter of Interest must be submitted for each child (either a paper version or the electronic version linked below). The Letter of Interest can be submitted at any time; however, to to be considered for fall enrollment of the upcoming school year, your letter must be received by March 20th. Once you submit a Letter of Interest, you child is automatically on the wait list.
2) An Enrollment Seminar must be attended by a parent or guardian. We hold one in January and another one in May.
3) Letters of Acceptance and Waiting List letters for the upcoming school year go out shortly after March 20th. This is a very busy time for the enrollment office, we ask that you wait to contact us about enrollment status until the second week of April.
4) No private tours will be conducted unless your child has been accepted for enrollment. Attending a Parent Seminar is an opportunity to tour the school, meet our faculty and learn about our curriculum.
5) Observance of a Montessori classroom is required as an enrollment step. This may be scheduled with the enrollment office.
6) Before your child can attend, all paperwork and required documentation must be submitted. Failure to do so will mean your child’s spot will be forfeit.
7) Children must be three years old and potty trained to attend our Primary Program.