High Desert provides a safe, nurturing school environment that fosters independence, problem solving, and great works in our students. We offer tools to explore the universe through Montesorri’s Cosmic Curriculum: the purpose to link all areas of human knowledge. We encourage all of our students to be participating members of a socially-conscious and green community by inspiring them to be critical thinkers and capable of reflection, communication, and action.
Peaceful, Eco-literate, Empowered Students
We are a FREE public charter school
Learn about the steps to secure enrollment at our school
• Submit completed form via email, fax, post office or hand deliver.
• If space is available, the school registrar will contact you to discuss enrollment.
• If there is no space available, the school registrar will mail you a letter indicating what number you are on her current waiting list.
• No tours will be conducted unless you have secured enrollment.
• A new Parent Seminar will need to be attended. Depending on when you secure enrollment, you will need to attend the January or May meeting.
Note: New parents begin searching in January for the upcoming school year. By May we usually are full and have waiting lists. Be proactive and plan ahead. Occasionally spots become available during the school year. The registrar will contact those people on the waiting lists in the order they were submitted.